Website NIC Asia Capital
Location: Babarmahal, Hanumansthan, Siddhartha Insurance Complex
Posted Date: Dec 14, 2021
Deadline: Dec 25, 2021
Job Grade: Supervisor to Officer Level
The purpose of the job is to plan and implement day to day activities thorough understanding of Nepalese capital market and its regulation, merchant banking activities, securities trading process, banking procedures, financial statement analysis, technical analysis and monitoring economic & industry trends.
Minimum Qualification Required:
- Officer Level:- At least Master’s Degree in Management or CFA/CA/ ACCA, experience of at least 2 years of post-qualification in Capital Market, Banking Industry, Credit Rating or related field,
- Supervisor Level:- At least 2 years of related field experience, should have Bachelor’s degree in Management or equivalent.
Candidate should have:
- Confident, dynamic, thorough, pragmatic, and intuitive.
- Stock screening in coordination with research department and preparation of investment execution plan.
- Continuously reviewing reports and mobilize the stocks according to the trend of market.
- Dealing and trading with brokers.
- Investment Reporting and Communication to various stake holders.
- Set, track and achieve targets, aligned with department objectives.
- Supervise team members to ensure their interest aligns with the department and organization’s goal.
- Age not exceeding 30 years.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of regulatory and statutory related regulations.
How to apply:
Login to www.nicasiacapital.com and click on the Career to apply along with your updated resume, citizenship, certificate, and higher degree transcripts. The same can be sent through email on firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications must be sent by 25th December, 2021. Please refer our website’s career section to view details of the position.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the required selection procedure as per the position(s). The company reserves the right to reject any/all applications without assigning reason(s) whatsoever.
Source: The Himalayan Times, 15 December, 2021