Website International Nepal Fellowship
International Nepal Fellowship (Nepal) is a Non-Government Organization established in 1952 and serves the poor and disadvantaged people of Nepal to enable life to its fullness through health and development services. INF Nepal is currently working in health and community development services in the Gandaki, Lumbini, Karnali, and Sudurpaschim Provinces of Nepal.
INF Nepal, Green Pasture Hospital and Rehabilitation Center is 100 bedded hospital, serving people with specialized treatment and rehabilitation services in leprosy, spinal cord injuries & other neglected trauma, ear care, and palliative care, is looking for qualified, skilled, service-oriented, and committed Nepali citizens who can lead the following role and share our vision, mission, and value.
Position: Hospital Administrator
Required No: 1
Purpose of the Job:
The job holder, under the guidance of the Medical Services Director, is responsible for overseeing and leading the administrative team at Green Pastures Hospital to provide all administrative services for the smooth operation of the Hospital. This includes:
- Ensuring the smooth operation of Green Pastures Hospital through effective and administrative support for the whole hospital while adhering to local and national legislation and regulations.
- To provide HR support for effective HR Management.
- To ensure the financial management and performance.
- To ensure the security, maintenance, and management of all assets and buildings of GPH.
- To explore marketing and fundraising opportunities and monitor the implementation of projects at the hospital.
- To ensure liaison and networking with Government authorities, units, relevant stakeholders, and like-minded organizations.
Required Qualifications, Skills, and Knowledge:
- Master’s qualification in management or any relevant discipline with a minimum of five years of experience in Hospital Administration or health care management at a senior level. A Master’s degree in health care management is an advantage.
- Excellent communication and writing skills as well as negotiation skills with proven skills in project management and operation. Excellent analytical and conceptual skills in administrative issues.
- Ability to see the big picture and how multiple departments and project components work together in the achievement of larger goals.
- Good human resource management, leadership, and cross-cultural skills.
- Ability to coach, mentor, and develop team members. Willing to take on leadership and opportunities for improvement and can influence positive change within the organization.
- Excellent skills in facilitation, liaison, and networking skills between INF Hospitals, the community, and Government.
- Proven ability to multi-task, work independently, be flexible, and be adaptable.
- Good English language skills (written and spoken) and good numeracy skills as well as good computer skills in Words and Excel.
- High level of personal and professional integrity and demonstrates a high regard for organizational policies and regulations.
- Be able to be an example of excellent work ethic and behavior.
- Special requirement: Willingness to be available beyond regular working hours to ensure the smooth running of the hospital.
- Mature, able to ensure and demonstrate INF Values in one work and in diverse areas and localities of work.
All eligible and interested candidates who meet the above criteria can send their application stating the post applied for in the subject line along with their CV to the following email by 31st January 2023.
INF Nepal, Pokhara
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to participate in further assessment and selection process. INF Nepal encourages applications from persons with disabilities, disadvantaged and vulnerable groups. INF Nepal reserves the right to hold partial or whole applications process at any time without giving any reason whatsoever. Any effort by the candidates to influence the selection process may result in disqualification.
Source: Kantipur Dainik, 22 January 2023