Website Integrated Development Society-Nepal (IDS-Nepal)
Integrated Development Society-Nepal (IDS-Nepal) is a leading non-profit, non-governmental development organization dedicated to promote sustainable development, social inclusion, and equity in Nepal. IDS-Nepal has grown into an independent think tank on development issues in last 21 years and has completed more than 125 projects across Nepal since its inception. IDS-Nepal is implementing partner for WASH in School/School Health and Nutrition in Sudurpaschim Province since 2016 supported by World Food Programme (WFP). IDS-Nepal is now seeking applications from qualified and experienced Nepali citizens for the following position:
Project Coordinator: One (1)
Duration: January 2022 – December 2022 with possibility of extension
Duty Station: Sudurpaschim Province
- Qualification: Master’s degree in one of the discipline: Public health, Health Science and Nutrition, Social Sciences, or relevant discipline
Desired Experience and expertise:
- Programmatic experience and technical expertise in the area of School Health, School Nutrition, School WASH
- Minimum 3 years of professional work experience at national level relevant to Health and Nutrition Programme
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Nepali language. Nepali typing skill will be an asset
- Good Knowledge of Computer Applications (MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint)
- Ability to represent and interact independently with other stakeholders
Methodological and Social Competence
- Time management and task prioritization skills
- Result oriented and maintains deadlines
- Good networking, negotiation and communication skills
- Sensitivity in the areas of gender equity, social inclusion and equity
- Readiness to work in rural areas with simple facilities
- Intercultural skills and ability to work in a multicultural team
Detailed Term of Reference (ToR) can be collected from Integrated Development Society-Nepal, Baluwatar, Kathmandu; or downloaded from www.idsnepal.org or requested via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested and eligible candidates should submit an application letter (specifying reasons for motivation and salary expectation) and recent CV in English with contact details and two referees by email to email@example.com. The application should reach latest by Friday, January 14th 2022 by 5 PM with clearly mark the subject line “An Application for Project Coordinator”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for further selection process. IDS-Nepal reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reasons. Telephone enquiry regarding the position will not be entertained.
Note: IDS-Nepal promotes workforce diversity and applies positive discrimination to the candidates from discriminated groups (Female and candidates from Dalit, Janajati, Madhesi/Terai, and other minority community).
Please Download the Terms of Reference (ToR) for more Job Description