Organization: Ipas Nepal
Ipas Nepal is a non-profit international development organization that works to increase women’s ability to exercise their Sexual and Reproductive Health, especially the Right to Safe Abortion and Contraception. We seek to eliminate Unsafe Abortion and the resulting deaths and injuries and to expand women’s access to Comprehensive Abortion Care, including contraception and related reproductive health information and care. Ipas Nepal is planning to undertake the different research to generate the evidence in different aspects of safe abortion programming.
Ipas Nepal is therefore looking for dynamic and experienced “female research assistant” as a research team member who can immediately join the team.
Position: Research Assistant (Female)
Required number: 18
• Participate in instrumentation process – orientation of research instruments, pretesting of research tools
• Coordinate with the concerned authorities at the health facilities and obtain approval
• Recruit and interview the respondents using the questionnaires provided by Ipas Nepal
• Coordinate with the safe abortion service providers to obtain the secondary information as mentioned in the research tool
• Regularly communicate and update the focal personal at Ipas Nepal about the project progress
• Ensure the tablets, documents and other stuffs provided by Ipas Nepal are safely handled, stored and returned after the completion of assignment
Qualification and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Nursing with relevant work experience
• Research experience of abortion, family planning related issue is preferred
• Experience on quantitative date collection
• Willingness to travel to study sites
• Computer literacy (email, internet)
• Excellent in speaking and writing in Nepali and English Language
• Fluency in the local language – Maithili, Doteli is highly preferred
Duration: April 22 till June 30, 2019, with varied effective working days
Last date to apply: April 14, 2019
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit application along with up-to-date curriculum vitae to the following: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: April 14, 2019
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further selection process. Telephone queries will not be entertained. Please make your application subject as Research Assistant.
Canvassing at any stage of the process shall lead to automatic disqualification.