Position: Knowledge Management Manager
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location: Lalitpur
Requirements for the positions:
• The position is based in country Office with frequent visit to the project locations and countries.
• The incumbent is responsible to ensuring service-oriented support to WHH Skill Up! Programme, further developing WHH global standards, guidelines and approaches, ensuring coherence of regional programmes and projects with WHH global instruments/approaches and positioning the organization in this specific field of work as competent, well-known actor in the field of development an humanitarian aid.
• The positions are full time for first two years and part-time (50%) in the third year.
Professional/ formal qualification
• Master’s degree in agriculture or social science or rural development.
Job-related professional experience
• 5 to 7 years’ professional experience working in the development sector
• Field experience in adult education / skills development / TVET programmes
• Strong understanding of knowledge management and MEAL systems
• Direct programming and / or policy development experience on the integration of knowledge management and M&E systems for at least one of the followingtopics: education and skills development, food and nutrition security, agriculture, water and sanitation, livelihoods
• Strong capacity development, facilitation and moderation skills
• Experience in representation at national, regional or global knowledge management networks
• Experience developing, implementing and training project staff on new and suitable knowledge and M&E systems
• Experience with leading knowledge exchange between several countries
• Experience with operational research and peer-review writing
• Proficiency in German
Foreign language skills
• Fluent in English (written and oral), basic knowledge of another world language
• Ability to cope in a tropical climate
• Ability to manage own work priorities
• Ability to travel frequently
For full job description , please click the link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tyVzBRB_lINT_LJ3QA_cmIWmrnccCkne/view
Last date to apply: 1st May 2020
HOW TO APPLY
If you’re interested and meet position requirements, please apply with an Application Form (cover letter and CV are not accepted) to email@example.com by 1st May 2020, 05:00 pm Nepali time.
Please click here to download the Application Form or by following the link below;
Attractive salary package in Nepali INGO sector will be offered to the competent candidate. Women and candidates from marginalized communities are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for the further selection process.
Note : To apply please follow above instructions.