Organization: Ipas Nepal
Ipas works globally to increase women’s ability to exercise their sexual and reproductive rights and to reduce abortion-related deaths and injuries. We seek to expand the availability, quality and sustainability of abortion and related reproductive health services, as well as improve the enabling environment for the services. Ipas believes that no woman or girl should have to risk her life or health because she lacks safe reproductive health choices.
Position: Cluster Coordinator
Type: Fixed Term with the possibility of extension
No. of Vacancy: 1
Location: Parbat & Gorkha
The Cluster Coordinator position is a designated field level position. S/he will be assigned to and based in the Health Office. The overall job responsibilities are to ensure the effective implementation of safe abortion program activities in the clusters and will cover the Ipas Nepal intervention districts and health facilities around the cluster with an approximate 60% field visit activities. The Cluster Coordinator will be under the direct supervision of the Province Coordinator assigned to the Program Unit and report to the supervisor monthly.
Key Roles and Responsibilities are:
- Program planning and preparation for program implementation in assigned cluster
- Provide programmatic support to intervention Health Facilities
- Coordination and advocacy for program integration, collaboration and ownership
- Monitor, report, document the program and financials requirement of the program
Qualification and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in public health or nursing
- With at least two years working experience in coordinating district/province/local level health system or similar types of program
- Excellent knowledge on reproductive health program and preference will be given to candidates who have prior work experience in safe abortion program
- Knowledge and skills on the use of program data for improving program performance
- Knowledge on quality improvement process in health sector
- Good Computer Skill on Microsoft Office
- Good interpersonal skills including report writing and presentation skills
- Willing to travel in the field and in remote areas approximately 60% time in the field using public transportation
- Residence of program districts or familiar with the local context will be given preference
Last date to apply: 22 December 2019.
HOW TO APPLY
For the detailed position responsibilities, educational and professional requirements, the interested and eligible candidates are requested to visit Ipas website.
Along with up-to-date curriculum vitae with subject as “Application for Cluster Coordinator”.
Please make an online application and submit your documents through the links given: https://ipas.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Ipas/job/Nepal-Kathmandu/Cluster-Coordinator_R157
Detailed TOR for the position is uploaded in Ipas Nepal website: https://nepal.ipas.org/category/vacancy/
Application Deadline: Sunday 22 December 2019.
Equal Opportunity and Commitment to Diversity
Ipas is strongly committed to providing a work environment that is free from all forms of harassment, discrimination, and inequity. We recruit, employ, train, promote, and compensate our personnel without regard to race, age, sex, religion, national origin, color, creed, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, or any other personal characteristic protected by law.
We value all staff and strive to make employment at Ipas enjoyable and satisfying. As part of our commitment, we will not tolerate any form of discrimination towards employees, or applicants.
Qualified women candidates and candidates particularly from disadvantaged and socially excluded groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further selection process. Telephone inquiries will not be entertained. Canvassing at any stage of the recruitment process shall lead to automatic disqualification and Ipas Nepal reserves the rights on the final candidate selection.