Organization: Nepal Mountaineering Association
Nepal Mountaineering Association – a reputed non-governmental organization actively involved in the held of mountaineering and mountain tourism would like to recruit eligible candidate for the following posts for period of six months with the possibility of extension.
- Bachelor in any discipline
- Working experience in customer related field, preferably in mountaineering related organization
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Fluent in verbal and written English with Nepali typing
- Knowledge on preparation of report, proposal, minutes, official letter etc
- Excellent interpersonal, pleasant personality and communication skills
- Ability to work with contacts and colleagues at all levels
- Willingness to work additional hours when necessary
- Should be able to maintain safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Should be able to maintain continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions and continuing needs.
- Process excellent listening skills, should be dependable and should have positive attitude.
Position: Communication Officer
Support and promote the institutional goals, including message development, social media content creation and media outreach. Develop and disseminate public relations materials that increase our visibility among stakeholders. Build and maintain relationships with journalists and bloggers that will help advance our work Identify target audiences and create strategies to effectively engage them. Ensure digital marketing content aligns with our brand’s identify and message, and assist with marketing campaigns as needed
- Master degree in Communications, Journalism, Management, Public Relations or related field
- Experience in tourism organizations at least 3 years
- Experience in journalism at least 3 years
- Excellent reading, written and verbal communication skills in English and Nepali.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics
- Excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to exercise good judgement and solve problems quickly and effectively
- Experience working in customer relations preferred
Position: Account Officer
- Monitor employee’s payroll and pay slips
- Manage receivables and payables for the company
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce accurate financial reports
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Liaise with accountants/ auditors for timely year – end audit
Reconcile monthly payroll tax annually
- Monitor and minimize expenses of the organization wherever possible
- Monitor Accounts Support’s performance and ensure they are achieving the necessary results
- Ensure accounts manual is updated and present in the board when needed.
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed
- Other Ad Hoc duties when required
- At Least a Master degree in Management majored in account or finance
- Experience of working in finance or accounting for 3 years in tourism or related organizations.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English and Nepali
- Should have analytical skills and organizational skills as well
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and other accounting software like tally etc..
- At least 3 years managerial experience in the previous role is desirable
- Knowledge of acceptable Nepal accounting standards and auditing practices
- Perfect knowledge of Nepal Tax and Tax benefits
Age bar for the above three posts : not more than 35 years old.
Position: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- At Least Masters Degree from reputed University
- Minimum 5 years experience in similar position in National Level Organizations preferably in tourism sector
- Proficient knowledge in computers
- Valid 4W driving and motor bike driving license
- Good looking personality
- Aged between 30-50 years old
Last date to apply: 25th September 2019
HOW TO APPLY
The eligible Nepali citizenship candidates aged between 30-50 years fulfilling above criteria are requested to apply directly at the NMA secretariat or in the following address with recent CV, a letter of Interest/covering letter, citizenship certificate and expected salary. Both female and male candidate are encouraged to apply.
Deadline to submit application : 25th September 2019
Telephone inquiries on these matters are not entertained and may lead to disqualify. Only shortlisted candidates will have applications acknowledged.
Nepal Mountaineering Association Executive Board reserves the right to decide all about the application. Only the shortlisted candidates will be notified for the further selection process and will be called in interview.
NEPAL MOUNTAINEERING ASSOCIATION
Naxal, Kathmandu, Nepal, P.O.Box:- 1435,
Email : email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Gorkhapatra Daily