Position: Influencer Marketing Manager
Department Name: Marketing
Work Experience: 1-3 years
State/Province: Province No.3
Zip/Postal Code: 44600
Launched in 2012, Daraz is South Asia’s online shopping and selling destination of choice present in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Nepal. Supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions, the pioneering e-commerce ecosystem in South Asia has 30,000 sellers and 500 brands, serving 5 million consumers. With 2 million products available, Daraz offers a diverse assortment of products in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, beauty, fashion, sports equipment, and groceries. Focused on providing an excellent customer experience, it offers multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, comprehensive customer care and hassle-free returns. Daraz is owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited.
- Lead influencer marketing with focus on generating e-commerce conversions, bringing relevant traffic to the site and driving the growth and awareness of our brand in key markets
- Generate creative content ideas with integrated influencers to increase brand awareness or promote campaigns across various social platforms
- Identify and connect with prominent influencers or key opinion leaders on a variety of platforms and develop approaches in a new, convincing perspective and grow long term relationships
- Responsibly manage influencer budget and monitor KPIs of influencer campaigns to ensure ROI, CPE and DAU targets are being met
- Come up with creative marketing strategies, design and manage end-to-end brand building campaigns and events.
- Work closely with marketing team to achieve departmental targets
- Keep up-to-date with market trends and share knowledge about influencer marketing, social media and e-commerce
- Master’s degree in Management, specialization in Marketing.
- Minimum 1 years of experience in managing Influencers.
- Marketing enthusiastic with creative, curious, and analytical skills.
- Strong project management skills, with an ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Proven track record in outreach campaign strategies
- Out of the box thinking during brainstorming session
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Networking aptitude
- Knowledge of the social media marketing industry
Importantly, we look for someone who will live by our values that define everything we do:
- Customer commitment
- Embrace change
- An international working environment in a start-up setting, and the unique opportunity to learn from industry leaders, including Lazada and Alibaba teams
- Work closely with country and group level management to build e-commerce in Nepal
- Hands-on experience in leading a team and growing a business
- Five days working week (Monday to Friday)
- Benefit Package: Social security fund, fuel expenses, employee discount voucher, mobile top ups and data pack, accidental insurance, medical insurance, full annual health check-up
To apply for this job please visit recruit.zohopublic.com.