Huwei Technologies Nepal Company Pvt. Ltd.
Huawei Technologies Nepal Company Private Ltd. is a telecommunication solution provider with long-term partnership with operators in Nepal. Working with our customers, we are committed to enriching people’s lives through communication. Huawei is seeking for qualified candidates in following positions.
Position: Project Quality Assurance Specialist
No. of Person required: 1
- Responsible to handle delivery projects with profound knowledge about management.
- Provide support and guide junior managers/team leaders to ensure project is delivered within stipulated timeline and budget. Successfully help the project team to overcome difficulties and keep the project operation on the right track.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of Operation & Quality of telecom networks, mainly responsible for developing network operation and assure processes and manage regulation.
- Instruct and supervise each project management, and analyzing the network operation quality, etc.
- Formulate project management regulations ensure the compliance of the same by all related personnel.
- Ensure the compliance of relevant regulations of Customers & Huawei.
- Make the project team understand the SOW, make feasible plans to coordinate with related department to fulfill the Service Contracts.
- Communicate & Coordinate with Head office as and when required.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in the field of telecommunication handling similar job role.
- Familiar with telecom terminologies, product categories and project quality management.
- Learning forwardly, active and able to work under high pressure;
- Good presentation, collaboration, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good proficiency in English language both spoken and written. Ability to speak and write Chinese language will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates for all of the above positions are requested to send job application, CV and copy of educational certificates at email@example.com by 4th September, 2022. Preference will be given to Nepalese citizens.
Source: Aarthik Dainik, 29 August 2022