Website Panagora Group
Position: Human Resources and Contracts Manager
Project/Activity: USAID/Nepal MEL
Highest Level of Education: Minimum associate’s degree or equivalent and four-five (4-5) years of relevant work experience; or a bachelor’s degree and three (3) years of relevant work experience
Work Experience: 3-5 years
Panagora Group is a woman-owned small business (WOSB) providing novel and integrated solutions in international development, including in monitoring, evaluation and learning (MEL) and global health Our goal is to provide innovative solutions that build national capacity and promote sustainability through robust local participation and capacity building, using highly integrated and private sector solutions. Throughout our work, we embrace a virtuous circle of knowledge stewardship, collaborative learning, and application of evidence to heighten and accelerate positive health and development outcomes.
Panagora Group seeks an experienced human resources and contracts manager for the anticipated five (5)-year USAID/Nepal Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Activity. The MEL Activity will provide USAID/Nepal with technical and advisory services for monitoring; evaluations; research, assessments, and data analysis; geographic information services (GIS); and collaborating, learning, and adapting (CLA) activities.
This is a long-term position based in Kathmandu, Nepal expected to start in Fall 2021.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support activity start-up, recruitment, and country registration process
- Work closely with MEL technical staff in preparing for and responding to MEL activity needs for consultants, subcontracts, and any other requests
- Manage recruitment processes for all local staff and consultants, including developing scopes of work, reviewing and interviewing candidates, negotiating with selected candidates and conducting due diligence checks (references, salary, and education)
- Manage HR processes for all local staff and consultants, including onboarding, training, performance evaluations, ensuring staff and consultants have all necessary equipment, and providing ad hoc support to staff and consultants
- Responsible for maintaining the database with up-to-date information on potential consultants and partners, and contracting them quickly when needed
- Ensure project management is USAID compliant
- Manage procurement and subcontracting processes efficiently, meeting the requirements of Panagora policies, USAID regulations, and local laws
- Other duties as assigned by the human resources and contracts director
- Minimum associate’s degree or equivalent and four-five (4-5) years of relevant work experience; or a bachelor’s degree and three (3) years of relevant work experience
- Minimum one (1) year experience working on USAID- or other U.S. government-funded projects
- Experience recruiting, onboarding, and managing consultants
- Experience preparing and managing subcontracts
- Knowledge of USAID rules and regulations preferred
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Ability to meet deadlines, multi-task, and adapt to frequently changing priorities
- Fluency in oral and written Nepali; strong English oral and written communication skills
- Must be authorized to work in Nepal
Reports to: Human Resources and Contracts Director
To Apply: Fill out the online application. Please include a cover letter and resume. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted. Only applicants who include the required application components will be considered.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
*Note: Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.
To apply for this job please visit panagoragroup.zohorecruit.com.