Hulas Infra Pvt. Ltd.
Main duties & responsibilities (not limited)
- Creating and processing invoices.
- Prepares BRS of bank in daily basis and submit report to manager.
- TDS & VAT return filing.
- Dealing with staffs for expenses such as traveling sundry advance expenses etc.
- Managing a company’s accounts payable and receivable.
- Tracking organization expenses.
- Processing refunds.
- Working with collection agencies on overdue payments.
- Communicating with clients regarding billing and payments.
- Note: Duties and responsibilities may be changed according to the need of department. Department heads will supervise and train as per the need.
- Bachelor’s degree in business admin or management.
- Master’s degree in business admin or management will be given preference.
- VAT & TDS filling skill
- Good excel skills
- Practice in ERP software (SAF, FACT)
- Verbal and written communication – in English & Nepali
- Organized and able to meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills with positive mindset
- Ability to multitask.
- More than 3 years’ previous experience in a similar role in construction industries.
Send us your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com