Website LIS Nepal Private Limited
Type: Full time
Deadline: Nov. 18, 2021
The HR Officer at LIS Nepal Pvt. Ltd. would be responsible for various human resource functions such as recruitment, staffing, training as well as employee counselling.
- Coordinate and oversee the staff recruitment and selection process – this includes preparing job adverts, short listing, scheduling and organizing interviews, interviewing and selecting candidates.
- Act as a liaison with University and Colleges for internship programs and fresh recruitments.
- Oversee staff performance and attendance.
- Maintain HR administrative record.
- Manage employee onboarding and off-boarding process.
- Coordinate and facilitate visa process as well as maintain and prepare required documents for the same.
- Conduct employee’s evaluations and be familiar with performance evaluation tools along with their implementation and analysis techniques.
- Analyze and plan training & development needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
- Facilitate the training & development programs in coordination with the concerned stakeholders.
- Provide information and assistance to staff, supervisors and counsel on human resource and work related issues.
- Design and implement HR policies especially on issues like working conditions, disciplinary procedure, absence management and other relevant matters.
- Arrange and attend disciplinary enquiries and grievance hearings as the HR representative.
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities as required.
- Master’s Degree in Management with specialization in Human Resource Management. Preferably MBA.
- 2+ years of relevant working experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill (English & Nepali).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill.
- Negotiation skill with good convincing ability.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Power-Point.
- Able to handle pressure with limited supervision.
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
Interested candidates are requested to send in their cover letter and resume clarifying their work experience and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by 18th November, 2021.