Company: HLE Nepal Pvt. Ltd.
Home Loan Experts is one of the most reputed and biggest mortgage broking company in Australia. What started as a modest one-man company by Otto Dargan, has grown into a multinational venture with two offices in Sydney and Kathmandu. We have over 100 happy and energetic employees in total at both the locations who are the crème de la crème.
We’ve already settled over $1 billion in mortgages and we aim to stay the leading mortgage specialist in Australia.
We also like to have fun too so be prepared for team lunches, team-building activities and company parties!
HLE Nepal Pvt Ltd is a support system for Home Loan Experts and provides support functions such as processing loans, recommending products, data entry, content writing, managing client relation.
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.**
Position: HR Assistant
Number of Vacancies: 1
Education Level : Bachelor
Experience Required : More than or equals to 1 year
To Be Successful You Must Have
• Minimum 1 year of experience in HR, administration or office coordination
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to work with minimum supervision
• Excellent at MS Excel, MS Word, survey applications, gmail, google drive, calendar apps
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent time management skills and prioritization of workload
• Strong event management and negotiation skills
• Great attitude that includes being solution focused, result oriented, high achiever, team player
• Strong desire to learn and be driven
• Ability to work closely with a diverse and cross – cultural team
• Maintaining employee personal records e.g recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases etc for both Sydney and Nepal
• Managing events and team building activities on a regular basis
• Update and maintain the HR dashboard sheet
• Monitoring the staff attendance log and reporting to the concerned team managers
• Assist with on boarding and exit processes
• Liaise with relevant third party agencies via phone, email and fax
• Assist in in-house training and workshops
• Generating official letters and updating templates and position description
• Updating our Accounts Manager prior to payday on staff paid / unpaid annual leave and sick leave
The Benefits of Joining Us Are Many!
• Competitive remuneration
• A secure long-term role
• Paid annual leave and sick leave
• Provident and Gratuity fund, Dashain bonus
• An environment that values continuous learning and development
• Parties and events – we want you to have some fun at work!
• Office-sponsored daily breakfasts and other benefits
• 5-day work week (except for the 1st Sunday of the month)!
Work hours: 7:00 am to 3:00 pm including a 1-hour lunch break
Note: Position description will be discussed in detail during the face-to-face interview. We regret only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Last date to apply: August 30, 2019
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line – “Career: HR Assistant”