Website Vianet Communication Ltd.
HR & Administrative Executive
Application Deadline: 2022-10-24
Number of Vacancy(ies): 1
Qualification: Bachelors degree in management field
Contract of Employment: Full-time
Working Hours: 8 hours
Job Location: Inaruwa
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop strong relationships and effective communication between Company and employees.
- Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process and maintaining proper record of employee leave.
- Daily cash Verification, Verification of Daily collection, and maintaining petty cash.
- Prepare HR-related documents like job description, appointment letter, contract renewal letter, termination letter, appraisal letter, etc.
- Maintained HRM entry and submit expenses bills as per finance suggestion.
- Provide information and assistance to staff, supervisors on human resource and work-related issues 8. Monitor employee daily attendance, and calculation of Overtime and replacement of employees.
- Maintain proper record of employee leave.
- Conducting the performance appraisal.
- Update employee database and ensure proper record keeping.
- Organizing Training & Development Programs
Note: Must have two wheeler and a valid driving license