We are looking for a skilled react.js developer to join our development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
- Write modular, reusable, reliable, and excellent quality code, code reviews, build and maintain efficiently and implement best practices.
- Support the migration and redeployment of existing applications (if any).
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing scalable front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Take responsibility for the project and ensure application stability, security, and system integration.
- Collaborate with Project manager, DevOps, and QA teams to ensure high-quality release.
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability.
- Actively involved in improving code culture, process, and standards.
- Must be comfortable working on multiple projects at a given time.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, information technology, or an equivalent field.
- Minimum 2 years of previous experience working as a front-end (react.js) developer.
- Professional experience with ReactJS Framework
- Deep understanding of React Architecture, Hooks, Webpack, SASS, Styled components/ Emotion UI
- Understands Server Side Rendering, Virtual DOM, Performance optimization
- Working experience with server-less software platforms and services, such as Docker, AWS Lambda, SQS/SNS
- Able to write unit and integration tests using jest and react testing library
- Manage user cache for React applications using React-Query.
- Ability to work with continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) environments.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Can implement version control tools such as GitHub and Git-flow.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, and strong zeal towards learning.
- Comfortable jumping between teams/ projects
Interested candidates are requested to send us your updated resume and a cover letter at email@example.com