Website Hitachi Energy
Client Support Specialist
Ticket Management and Communication with clients
- Prioritization of tickets as per the criticality and LA Document.
- Proactively respond to client queries, requests, and client grievances.
- Keep the management team informed of critical client situations.
- Regular reporting and communication with the Internal team members.
- Follow up with the clients to ensure that the tickets are timely addressed and resolved.
- Setup audio/ video call (zoom meeting or teams meeting) if needed.
- Deal with clients politely and achieve client satisfaction.
Monitoring and Testing
- Monitoring EOD jobs.
- Analyzing/Replicating client’s issues by testing different scenarios and follow-up its life cycle
- Coordinate with PM team and patch management team to release the clients’ reported tickets.
- Notify the client about the release to UAT and PROD versions.
- Prepare a weekly report on overall tickets, and their status and filter out critical priority tickets raised, and alert the team.
- Circulate weekly reports to the management team.
- Train newly hired resources about job responsibility and share project and client knowledge.
- Conduct team meetings on a regular basis and keep team skills up to date.
- Preparation of the documents as per the requirements of the clients.
- Assist team in internal documentation.
The main purpose of the job is to communicate with the clients and provide the first level of support to all the client-related issues.
Education Level and Experience Required:
- Minimum of bachelor’s in management or any other relevant field. Bachelor’s in Information Technology is preferred
- At least 1 year of relevant experience.
Skills and competencies:
- Excellent command of written and verbal English
- Basic knowledge of MS Office Packages
- On-screen capture
- Video editing tools are a plus
Besides offering a stimulating learning experience and competitive pay, Pioneer also offers many benefits and perks including:
- 5 working days/week
- Lunch Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Festival Allowance
- Paid Leaves
- Social Security Fund
- Accidental & Medical Insurance Coverage
- Work from Home Facility
- On-site Work Opportunities
- Global Exposure
Interested candidates can send their CV and Cover Letter to CTRM-Jobs@hitachienergy.com. Please clearly mention the position that you are applying for. For e.g.: Application for the position of ‘Client Support Specialist’.
Only those applications meeting the above-mentioned criteria will be shortlisted and called for interview.