Himalaya Mahalaxmi Tea Garden Private Limited
Himalaya Mahalaxmi Tea Garden Pvt. Limited owns and operates a reputed Tea Estate and Tea Production Factory in Damak, Jhapa, Province No, 1, Nepal. The Tea Estate is seeking to recruit competent, determined, self-motivated, result oriented, dynamic, confident, ambitious and enthusiastic candidates for the following position based in Jhapa for its operational and administrative activities. The prospective candidates must meet the following criteria:-
Factory Assistant Manager
Managing the whole factory in Tea Gardens manufacturing operations, quality assurance, strict monitoring of hygiene & maintenance, budgeting & cost control process improvements, procurement & stores management, safety management, cross-functional coordination, team building leadership, training & development certifications and must fully be aware of CTC & Orthodox machineries for the Factory Operations and optimizing effective production.
- Bachelor of Science Degree
- At least 5 to 10 years’ experience of independently handling a tea garden factory or having field knowledge and experience of independently handling a tea production division.
- Must have knowledge to produce quality tea and should have setup and implementation knowledge of standard operation procedure for all production operations as well as ensure laid down policy and procedure of factory administration work are correctly followed.
- Vast knowledge of tea machinery, HACCP, ISO
- Expertise in rolling alignment, crashing and milling
- Labor welfare and conflict management ability
- Bachelor Degree specialized in Sales and Marketing
- At least 5 to 10 years of work experience in Sales and Marketing of tea in National and International Market. Should have knowledge of geographical market, capable of handling difference markets across Nepal, India, Bangladesh and internationally and team leadership.
- Must have experience of marketing of Tea and Agro Crops in Nepali market, Indian market and international market
- The candidates should have excellent communication, negotiation, problem solving and decision making skills.
- The candidates should be fluent in written and spoken English and should have knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools.
- Bachelor Degree
- At least 5 years of work experience in Public or Corporate Administration, HR, and Liaison.
- Should possess excellent communication skills and be able to maintain relations between Public & Government Organizations.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools and other Computer skill.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. The Company reserves the right to qualify or disqualify applications without assigning any reasons whatsoever and no phone calls shall be entertained in this regard.
Candidate must promote the desired work culture around the five core values of trust, integrity, respect, one team and service adherence with positive attitude and able to work independently & take initiatives.
Interested and qualified candidates should email their application mentioning the post they are applying for, expected salary along with their updated Curriculum Vitae (CV), cover letter and recent passport sized photo to email@example.com, latest by 26 June 2022.
Source: Kantipur Daily, 17 June, 2022