Website HERD International
HERD International is a national research organization, dedicated to advance high-quality research and promote evidence-informed policies and practices for sustainable development in health, education, environment and social sectors. We work closely with government and stakeholders at local, provincial, and national level including international academic and non-academic partners.
HERD International is currently looking for experienced and dynamic professionals to fill the position of:
Position: Senior Research Fellow – Qualitative Research
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location: Kathmandu, head-office
- Must have:
- Master’s degree in social science/sociology/anthropology or public health, preferably a PhD in qualitative research with at least 7 years of applied qualitative health research.
- Has led – design, implementation and analysis of qualitative research applying various data collection and analysis methods.
- Should have strong analytical writing skills demonstrated through delivery of comprehensive reports and peer-reviewed publications.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills to work with interdisciplinary team strongly desired.
- Evidence of high proficiency in English language
Please download detail ToR and Job Application Form in the link provided below:
Submit your CV and a cover letter along with the duly filled application form to email@example.com mentioning the position that you are applying for in the subject line of the email before 5 PM, Wednesday, 17 February 2021.