Website Helen Keller International
Helen Keller International is an International non-profit organization (INGO) working in health and nutrition in Nepal since 1989 to improve the nutritional status of women and young children through evidence-based research and programs. Helen Keller International, CARE, FHI 360, Nepali Technical Assistance Group (NTAG), Digital Broadcast Initiative Equal Access (DBIEA), Environment and Public Health Organization (ENPHO), Vijaya Development Resource Center (VDRC) together are implementing USAID funded Suaahara II Program in 42 districts. Applications are invited from interested, committed, dynamic team players and experienced Nepali nationals for the following position:
Position: Finance & Operation Trainee (no.1) (Rupandehi/Butwal)(Three months)
Summary of Job Purpose: This position will be responsible for assisting in procurement process through LPTS System; provide support in fleet, logistic & administration; review documents for settlement; filling and documentation of all financial records; assist in managing petty cash, ensuring proper replenishment and proper accountability; support in program events.
Educational qualifications and experiences: Intermediate degree in management; good skill in written and verbal communication in English and Nepali; work effectively in a highly collaborative team approach; learning attitude; proficiency in computer operating skills i.e., MS office, Excel, and email internet.
To apply, submit a motivation letter and a recently updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB March 28, 2021.
- Preference will be given to local candidates and have valid 2-wheeler driving license.
- Applicants are encouraged to apply who can join the duty immediately
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the assessment process. HKI reserves the right to close the application before the deadline.
Helen Keller International promotes workforce diversity and is an equal opportunity employer
1. Branch Manager, Relationship Manager, Digital Marketing Officer, Semi Qualified CA
2. Branch Manager, Relationship Officer
3. Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive / Officer, Customer Care In-charge, Merchant Banking Supervisor, Compliance Officer, Research Analyst, Investment Operation Analyst, Management Trainee