Rolling Plans Pvt. Ltd (For Clients)
Position: Head- CRM
The incumbent shall report to the Chief Marketing Officer
𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬
• Develop and implement standards for ensuring customer satisfaction, dependence and product/service support.
• Direct and supervise the activities of customer relationship team to ensure they comply with acceptable standards.
• Utilize CRM tools in monitoring performance, managing pipeline reports and identifying new business opportunities.
• Collaborate with marketing/sales staff to develop personalized approach to product sales and marketing.
• Contact clients via calls, emails, or meetings to ensure they are satisfied with purchased products/services.
• Utilize online social media platforms to engage customers and provide quick assistance and resolution of client problems.
• Conduct effective surveys to discover the public perception and customer opinion regarding a product, brand or service.
• Communicate with clients to identify their requirements and make appropriate adjustments necessary for meeting client needs.
• Establish work objectives and implement strategies effective for realizing set goals.
• Organize campaigns to create product awareness, increase customer base and generate returns.
• Carry out research to discover new techniques for customer relationship management.
• Travel to various locations to solidify the relationship between a company and its client.
• Keep record of all customer information, requirements, and preferences.
• Analyze customer behavior using data mining tools.
• Follow up on customers to ensure they are satisfied with product/service received.
• Minimum Master’s Degree with at least 3 years’ experience in relevant field.
• Outgoing and must have outstanding customer service skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong project management, multitasking and decision-making skills
• Extensive knowledge of the products and services offered by the company
• Good Knowledge of MS Office
𝐉𝐨𝐛 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: Kathmandu