Rolling Plans Pvt. Ltd. (For Client)
Position: 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 – 𝐁𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞
The incumbent shall report to Group Executive Director
Head – Business Intelligence is responsible to identify and translate market opportunities into actionable recommendations to achieve organization revenue target.
𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐞
• Build or develop JGI’s market knowledge with a focus on understanding available market potential, competitor behavior and market penetration.
• Establish intuitive reporting methodologies, perform ad-hoc market analysis to support strategy and analyze performance.
• Liaise between Sales and Marketing departments, as a central coordination function, to ensure sales activities are directed towards areas of maximum profitable revenue.
• Continuously produce actionable information for both Sales and Marketing in support of Retain, Develop and Acquire initiatives.
• Collaboratively and extensively investigate, analyze and interpret business information needs based on strong understanding of business processes.
• Develop and implement governance and post – implementation evaluation over all activities to ensure outcomes achieved meet organization objectives.
• Identify data quality issues and support information governance by participating in necessary activities and assist in the development of and adherence to database and development standards.
• Provide high level conceptual and technical expertise and understanding of data warehousing and business intelligence best practices.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other relevant field. Preferably Master’s Degree.
• At least 5 years’ experience in Management Information System / Business Analytics / Data Analytics / Business Information System and/or mining data as Data Analyst.
• Proven analytical skills including mining, evaluation, analysis and visualization.
• Prior experience with database and model design and segmentation techniques
• Practical experience in statistical analysis through the use of statistical and BI packages
• Proven success in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
• A stable career history with a demonstrable track record of success.
• Proficient in MS office 365 and data analytics application.