Department Name: Traffic Operation
Work Experience: 1-3 years
State/Province: Province No.3
Zip/Postal Code: 44600
Launched in 2012, Daraz is South Asia’s online shopping and selling destination of choice present in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Nepal. Supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions, the pioneering e-commerce ecosystem in South Asia has 30,000 sellers and 500 brands, serving 5 million consumers. With 2 million products available, Daraz offers a diverse assortment of products in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, beauty, fashion, sports equipment, and groceries. Focused on providing an excellent customer experience, it offers multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, comprehensive customer care and hassle-free returns. Daraz is owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited.
- Develop, experiment, implement and scale new growth strategies and ideas focused on New Buyer Growth, Returning Users Growth, Conversion, and Retention.
- Analyze data to identify opportunities for funnel improvements.
- Closely track, benchmark and analyse implemented strategies and make recommendations to optimise new/returning user growth performance accordingly.
- Continually analyze the conversion funnel for new/returning buyers and optimize the user journey for conversion rate
- Collaborate with the Regional team to align on projects related to new buyer growth & returning buyer growth.
- Propose gaps that can be plugged in through tech team to drive Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Push initiatives that achieve organic new buyer growth to drive efficiency, keep Cost of Acquisition low, and maintain a higher organic to assisted new buyer share.
- Manage all related projects that requires daily hands-on commitment.
- Full ownership of all projects under User Growth topics (mostly on end to end execution of the projects)
- Regularly collaborate with all the relevant departments to align on the User Growth initiatives/projects and monitor performance.
- Masters degree from any reputed institution,
- Minimum 2 years of experience in related field / industry
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal and Written)
- Good knowledge in MS Office Package
Importantly,we look for someone who will live by our values that define everything we do:
- Continuously Innovative
- Generosity of Spirit
- Deliver on our Promise
- Make It Personal
- International working environment, and a unique opportunity to learn from the best in e-commerce (Alibaba Group) and business growth.
- A platform to learn from Alibaba’s world-leading ecosystem
- Rigorous training and exposure in team management, leadership, business analytics, and operations.
- An opportunity to train the next generation of business leaders
- Competitive salary and incentive package
- Health & life insurance
To apply for this job please visit recruit.zohopublic.com.