Greenhill Education Group Nepal
Sales and Marketing Officer
Greenhill Education Group Nepal is looking for a highly motivated and dedicated Sales and Marketing Officer to work within the Sales and Marketing Department.
Greenhill Education Group Nepal supports the leading vocational education providers, such as RGIT Australia, which has a founding principle of delivering excellence. RGIT Australia is proud to offer a learning environment that pays particular attention to student welfare and to fostering equal educational opportunities for students of all ages.
This is currently a full-time position.
About the role
This position requires a dedicated person to lead and work within the Institute’s Marketing Department who will be responsible for leading and managing RGIT’s Marketing department to satisfactorily perform in its international, domestic and digital segments, for its marketing, sales and communications functions and performing tasks such as collateral development, strategic planning, student recruitment, executing promotional campaigns and leading the team.
We are looking for a highly motivated and dedicated Sales and Marketing Officer to work in our Nepal Office.
Location: Kathmandu, Chitwan, Pokhara, Butwal, Dharan and Biratnagar.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Manage inbound and outbound phone and web-based enquiries
- Facilitate cold and warm calls to prospective leads
- Work on key sales campaigns to drive new enrolments
- Track all appointments, sales, status reports (etc.) thoroughly
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships in an effort to extend the customer lifetime value
- Provide student entry requirements advice and assist in the assessment of student entry requirements satisfaction
- Maintain accurate data in the student databases i.e. CRM and SMS
- Drive recruitment, admission, and support for students
- Conduct sales and marketing initiatives to ensure effective and efficient student recruitment operations
- Develop high impact branding plans and contents that deliver on growth aspirations based on the most effective and efficient marketing channels
Skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a field relating to business or marketing is required
- Minimum 2-year experience in general sales and marketing or 1 year demonstrated experience in international student marketing, in a Registered Training Organisation
- Knowledge of international student recruitment markets, particularly their allocated market, is preferred
- Ability to develop and implement onshore and offshore marketing plans to recruit international students from the South Asian region
- Advanced level capability to use Microsoft Excel and Word, PowerPoint Presentation
- Fluent, efficient, and effective communication skills (advanced level of written and verbal skills)
- Represent the Institution in education expos and conventions
- Effective and efficient time management
- Able to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Effective and efficient problem-solving
To be successful in this job you will be a highly motivating and engaging individual with outstanding presentation skills that set you apart from others. You will have a proven track record of leadership in a work environment with demonstrated highly developed oral and written communication skills.
This position offers excellent career opportunities in a friendly and supportive work environment.
If you believe you are qualified and suitable for this position, please submit your cover letter together with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org