Website Green Tick Nepal Pvt. Ltd.
We are currently looking to recruit a Recruitment Resourcer who will be responsible for fulfilling the following purpose.
- Identify and shortlist candidates for the recruitment process to fulfill the requirements of the business brief
- Provide general administrative support to the recruitment function.
- Conduct preliminary qualifying phone interviews.
Identify, attract and shortlist candidates for the recruitment process to fulfill the requirements of the business brief
- Research, identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements;
- Monitor responses/applications received and make sure that candidate’s applications are processed efficiently;
- Qualify, shortlist and present suitable candidates against defined job vacancies;
- Assist in the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the candidates and internal teams; and
- Understand and meet agreed KPIs and targets.
Identify new business opportunities
- Proactively and consistently strive to identify a new candidates and client opportunities.
- Provide general administrative support to the recruitment function
- Understand and support the sales process Provide first line support for all enquiries;
- Provide pre-employment and compliance checks in line with company policy and relevant legislation;
- Provide support to ensure that the candidates and clients receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service at all times;
- Comply with company management systems and procedures including accurate database management; and
- Develop an understanding of market rates and conditions within your sector.
Educational & Experience Specification:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree with equivalent to 3.3+ GPA
- Preferred course – English, Psychology, Human Resources, Sociology, Communications, Political Science, and Business (Marketing, Economics, Business Administration)
- Experience as a recruiter.
- Self-motivated and able to identify opportunities;
- Tenacious and resilient;
- Driven and determined to achieve targets and objectives;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to prioritize and escalate where necessary;
- Customer-focused approach;
- Confident and persuasive communicator;
- Demonstrable questioning and listening skills; and
- Proficient written and spoken English skills.
- Time Management and Organizational Skills
- Appropriately Presented
- IELTS 6.5/7
Starting Salary : 50K
In return, we offer Career Progression and Incentives.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for the further selection process.