Website Green Tick Nepal Pvt. Ltd.
On behalf of one of our clients, we are looking for a skilled HR Officer to oversee all human resources operations and ensure they are aligned with the business goals.
The ideal candidate should be passionate about HR and highly efficient with knowledge of various HR functions. He/she should be a committed and approachable individual and impressive character and skills.
- Act as a single point of contact for the employees and managers in recruitment, learning & development, compensation & benefits, rewards, career development, and separation process.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Provide counseling on HR policies and procedures.
- Work closely with the management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line managers (e.g., coaching, mentoring, counseling, career development, and dealing with non-performance).
- Drive the performance improvement process and provoke positive changes in the management of employees.
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances.
- Be actively involved in the recruitment process by preparing job descriptions, posting ads, and managing the hiring process.
- Create and implement effective onboarding activities.
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- Perform other duties to ensure the overall success of the company.
Required Skills/ Abilities:
- Proven experience as HR officer or similar HR position.
- Good understanding of multiple HR functions and best practices.
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures.
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude.
- Strong ethics and reliability.
Education and Experience:
- At least 3 years of experience in the human resources field.
- Bachelor’s degree is a must. MBA Preferred.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for the further selection process