Website Gorkha Brewery Private Limited
Gorkha Brewery (P) Ltd., part of Carlsberg Group, presents an opportunity for qualified individuals to team up in our existing workforce. The extraordinary success of the company is the result of excellence in every arena and adding that extra bit every time is the talented and dynamic people who work with the company. This is an invitation to people who have a passion for excellence and seek opportunity to explore their skills.
- Prepare the annual & monthly sales plans & programs for the respective dealers to assist the Area Sales Manager
- Ensure proper inventory management and reconciliation for the respective dealers/wholesalers/outlets
- Ensure properly planned visitation at wholesalers, generating orders, assessing pipeline and trends for maximizing the sales of GBPL brands (per brand per SKU)
- Monitor effective pricing in designated wholesale of GBPL brands as well as competition
- Conduct relevant merchandising (posturing, carton display, etc.) and housekeeping at all wholesale levels
- Handle product and trade complaints in a responsible & professional manner.
- Properly monitor the market as well as competitor’s activities
- Ensure proper promotional (discount, scheme as well as any other promotion activities) execution at wholesale
- Prepare & submit periodic sales report, monthly distributor sales forecast & monthly sales report to Area Sales Manager
- Must have completed Bachelors in commerce/Business/Management
- Should have experience in FMCG/Service Industry preferred
Send your applications– email@example.com
More details at www.gorkhabrewery.com/en
PO.Box: 4140, Hattisar, Kathmandu, Nepal
Qualified Nepali citizens may apply with a recent passport size photograph and CV within 10 days.
Source: The Himalayan Times, 5 January 2022