Website Gorkha Brewery Private Limited
Gorkha Brewery (P) Ltd., part of Carlsberg Group, presents an opportunity for qualified individuals to team up in our existing workforce. The extraordinary success of the company is the result of excellence in every arena and adding that extra bit every time is the talented and dynamic people who work with the company. This is an invitation to people who have a passion for excellence and seek opportunity to explore their skills.
This position will be responsible to Enhance the brand image of the Company’s products by undertaking effective marketing/branding activities and ensuring the integrity of the brand.
- Producing and delivering clear and focused plans that deliver ROI on ATL and BTL investment.
- Drive overall profitable growth of the brand P&L.
- Work closely with the sales teams to drive brand distribution and ensure gold standard execution.
- Appropriate mix development: packaging, pricing strategy, marketing / sales support plan.
- Media planning ensuring impact and effectiveness of marketing spend.
- Sponsorship and activation accountability to ensure it delivers brand ROI.
- Day to day management of the marketing budget and spend.
- Protect brand attributes across a wide range of internal stakeholders.
- Hold senior relationships with brand and agency partners
- Alignment and execution of the innovation pipeline to drive brand strategy and agenda. Success measured by the return generated by Innovation in the market.
- Deal with various agencies in relation to Advertisement and Promotion for e.g. AD agency, Web Development Agency, Event Management Companies, Media & Suppliers etc
- Developing contacts, maintaining healthy business relations with and dealing with institutions providing advertising event management and promotion services
- Collect, evaluate & report marketing activities of own and competitor’s brand
- Conduct research and analysis of various issues related to the brand. Also, to recommend and implement on approval appropriate action plans for each brand.
- Timely submit and report monthly claims for settlement
- Prepare, evaluate, and submit periodical report in relation to socio economic activities affecting the market
- Master’s in Management/ Specialization in Marketing.
- 2-3 Years’ Experience in FMCG industry will be an added advantage.
- Strong Analytical and communication skills- both verbal and in writing.
Email the application with a recent passport size photograph and CV to email@example.com.
More details at www.gorkhabrewery.com/en
PO.Box: 4140, Hattisar, Kathmandu, Nepal
Qualified Nepali citizens may apply with a recent passport size photograph and CV within 10 days.
Source: The Himalayan Times, 5 January 2022