Website Goldstar Shoes
Personal Assistant (1)
- Act as a first point of contact for callers, visitors on behalf of the management.
- Deal with phone call, emails and queries, highlight and pass them to the supervisor.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
- Book and arrange travel, transport and accommodation.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
- Ensure timely renewals and proper record keeping of electricity vehicle registration, electricity, water and other household documents.
- Proper arrangements of household technician for occasional household maintenance.
- Managing or assisting & assigning appropriate employee to manage estate, properties, documents and legal concerns related with the estate and properties.
- Reporting to senior management and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Master’s degree with at least 4 years of relevant experience as PA.
- Proficient in MS-Office Package.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org