Website Garima Capital Limited
Functional Title: Business Analyst
Corporate Position: Trainee Assistant (TA)
Required No: 4
Garima Capital Limited is a Merchant Banker, licensed by Securities Board of Nepal (SEBON) to render ‘Portfolio Management Services’ (PMS). It has also obtained Depositary Participant License from CDS & Clearing Ltd. to render DP Services. Company is on the verge of obtaining full-fledged Merchant Banking License including Mutual Fund Manager License. The Company is located at KamalPokhari Ward-01, Kathmandu, Nepal.
Our core team comprises of qualified finance professionals which shall enable us to provide prompt and thorough service to our valued Clients. We encourage an open and collaborative working environment in which everyone has the opportunity to deliver her or his best. We foster professionalism, excellence, cooperation among our employees and high standards of business ethics.
The Candidate is responsible to build and preserve trusting relationships with our customers and take both direction and work intuitively to maintain a favorable public image of the Company. The work area includes business development, sales, understanding of schemes and products.The position holder shall be involved in interaction with clients, meetings with prospective clients, pitching Company’s products & Schemes etc.
This position reports directly to the Senior Business Associate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Duties and Responsibilities of a Business Analyst includes:
- Possess deep knowledge of Company’s products and services viz PMS.
- Approach prospective PMS clients on the basis of available database via SMS/Call /Email.
- Provide clients with comprehensive product/service consultations while guiding their decision-making process.
- Contact prospective PMS clients on the basis of lead generated through various communication platforms such as; E-Mail, SMS, Facebook, etc., and senior authority.
- Pitch Company’s available PMS products and services to various prospective individual and institutional clients.
- Carry out the client enrollment process for new PMS Client i.e., from greeting the customer, visiting their premises if required, preparing and getting the legal documents signed to the posting of initial details in the Software.
- Approach PMS client(s) by visiting in person to their premises or offices whenever required.
- Arrange and schedule meeting with the prospective PMS Client.
- Create and communicate favorable public image of the Company.
- Any other work assigned by senior officials.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent. Degree with at least first division or CGPA of 3.30 or above on scale of 4.
- Age not exceeding 25 years.
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) practices.
- Client first attitude, professional demeanor, personal integrity and an understanding of fiduciary responsibility. Ability to manage time effectively.
- Confident presentation abilities.
- Ability to work under stress and rush circumstances.
- Ability to work for long stretched hours.
- Punctual and self-motivated.
- Strong work ethics and positive attitude.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills to understand and deliver client’s requirements distinctively.
Salary and Benefits:
As per Company’s Policy.
How to apply
Interested candidates are requested to send their formal application to email@example.com by 12th September, 2022 (27th Bhadra, 2079) before 17:00 hours.
Selected Candidates are required to attend written exam and interview. The company retains the right to reject one or all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.