Rolling Plans Pvt. Ltd.
1) Writing code to turn the designer’s concepts into a playable game
2) Using application program interfaces (APIs) – a set of pre-built commands that allow different software to interact
3) Should have knowledge of 2D or 3D modeling and animation software like Unity, 3D Max and others (if any) etc.
4) Will be added value if the candidate have Babylon.js framework’s ideas and experience
Coding the base engine for the conceptualized 2D and 3D design and module project.
5) Animating characters and creating levels.
6) Testing and debugging the game and making amendments to enhance its capabilities.
7) Provide recommendations to management, as well as follow on solutions, to achieve strategic and operational goals
1) Creative, critical thinker and problem solver
2) Passionate for gaming sectors
3) Wide-ranging knowledge of gaming trends
4) Strong analytical frame of mind
5) Ability to work as part of a team
6) Proficiency in programming languages, such as Java, TS (Type Script), C# and C++, WebGL, OpenGL etc.
1) Familiar with Unity Technologies game developing platform
2) Experience using Version control (Subversion, Git, etc.)
3) Fresher having knowledge about the above requirements are also highly encouraged to apply
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience, Bachelor’s running can also apply
Location: Bijulibazar, Kathmandu