Website Vianet Communications Pvt. Ltd.
Front Desk Supervisor
Number of Vacancy(ies): 1
Qualification: Bachelors degree
Experience: 2 years in relevant field
Contract of Employment: Full-time
Working Hours: 8 hours
Job Location: Kalanki
Published Date: 2021-11-29
Application Deadline: 2021-12-06
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Guiding, coordinating and assisting Front desk Executives on their daily tasks and queries.
- Delegating tasks to the team as required.
- Coordinating with different units in the branch for any escalations.
- Addressing team’s escalations such as Bill Modification, package change, service transfer, refund, service extension requests
- Briefing sales pitch to the team about new offers and packages
- Resolving customer’s payment related issues; coordinating with accounts if required.
- Resolving customer’s product and service-related issues; coordinating with call center if required.
- Verifying daily collections in counters and ensuring timely deposit in the bank.
- Monitoring and ensuring counters are opened and closed as per the scheduled time.
- Monitoring team’s activities via CCTV camera.
- Monitoring team’s performance
- Providing training to newly recruited FDs
- Reporting to Branch Manager
Benefits of joining us!
- Accidental and Medical Insurance
- Company Bonus
- Dashain Bonus
- Online Medical Consultation
- Paid annual leave and sick leave
- Social Security Fund (SSF)
- Internet Benefit
- We provide continuous growth and development