Company: International School for Skills (ISS)
International School for Skills (ISS) – upcoming finishing school is the part of LBEF Group of Institutions and will be operational from January 2020. The Institute’s collective aim is to bridge the fractional gap between being a degree holder to becoming a professional as well for the professionals in advancing their career aspirations to be equipped with the required tools and ammunitions to better render their services to their employer.
Our mission is to secure the youth of the nation with an unrivalled leadership for self / employment; through skills and knowledge that will significantly increase their productivity, thereby enhancing their individual contributions to the goals of their organization and thereby the nation.
1. Ensure our services are accessible and accommodate our clients’ individual needs.
2. Offer training programs to the candidates to skill, up-skill and re-skill themselves that meet industry and employer skills requirements.
3. Provide exceptionally high-quality services.
Position: Front Desk Officer
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location : Baneshwor, Kathmandu
Education Level : Bachelor
Experience Required : More than or equals to 2 years
• Must have good command over English language
• Should have good knowledge of computer
• Must be smart, good looking & excellent communicator
• Must be honest and dedicated
• Handling Enquiry/queries
• Reviewing applications
• Assistance to students
• Participating in Events
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor
• Visitors Handling
• Telephone Handling
• Performing administrative tasks
• Supporting Students
Last date to apply: 31 July 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are requested to share their updated resume at email@example.com