Company: Edwise Foundation
Edwise Foundation, an independent student placement agency in Nepal, has been dedicated to empowering Nepalese students for accessing education in the United States and other countries since 2005. We are now officially collaborating with more than 200 higher institutions in the U.S.A. and other countries, and a number of others unofficially depending on students’ academic interests, financial strengths and other parameter. We have had a glorious history of placing about 5,000 students into a wide range of universities which include small Private Liberal Arts Colleges to Ivy League Universities in the United States with partial and full financial packages ensuring that the institutions and students are a right-match. We have also had the notable success in recruiting students into the higher institutions in Australia, Canada and the United Kingdom.
Position: Front Desk Officer
Number of Vacancies: 2
Job Location : Putalisadak, Kathmandu
Offered Salary : NRs. 15,000.00 Monthly
Education Level : Intermediate
Experience Required : More than or equals to 1 year
• Minimum High School degree should be completed
• 2 years/ Candidate WITHOUT relevant work experience are highly discouraged to apply
• Should havekKnowledge of: Tests (SAT, TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, GRE), basic knowledge of counseling
• Tactfully handling the visitors, communicating with the teachers and students, basic computer skills, charming personality.
• Maintain records of the students and teachers’ attendance of the running classes
• Coordinate and communicate among the colleagues and higher level authority
Working Hours: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Giving first hand information to visitors
• Communicating updates and information to concerned parties
• Maintaining records of attendance of students and teachers of the classes
• Constant reporting to the administration
Offered Salary: NRs. 15,000.00 for qualified candidates.
Last date to apply: May 11, 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your Bio-data and Statement of Intent to email@example.com no later than May 11, 2020
Application Instruction: Please don’t apply if you don’t meet the requirements as stated above.