Website Nepal Development Research Institute
Front Desk Officer
NDRI is an independent, non-profit institution dedicated to address the contemporary and emerging challenges through quality research for evidence based policy and programming. Established in 2004, NDRI comprises of an interdisciplinary team of experts with highest academic standings, and wealth of national and international experiences. NDRI focuses on creating opportunities for research, dialogue and collaboration. NDRI has been able to strengthen linkage between the policy makers, academia, different national and international organizations and a pool of experts.
To contribute to its day-to-day activities, NDRI is looking for an eligible candidate for the position of Front Desk Officer. The applicants are required to submit the application documents in-person at NDRI office or via email to email@example.com no later than 16 October 2023, Monday at 5:00 pm Nepal Standard Time.
Required Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Arts, Humanities, Social Science or related field. Intermediate degree with more than three years of experience may be considered.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in handling front desk / reception (preferred).
- Pleasant personality and team worker with good command of both English and Nepali languages.
The application form can be downloaded here. The applicants should submit the following documents.
1. Cover Letter
- Signed with contact details
- Addressed to the Executive Director of NDRI
- With expected salary
2. Application Form (attached)
3. Curriculum Vitae
4. Photocopy of Citizenship
5. Photocopy of latest degree
6. Experience certificate (if any)
1. In case of email submission, all the required documents should be attached within a single email in a single pdf file and sent to (firstname.lastname@example.org). Requested applications submitted to other email addresses besides the given email address will not be entertained. Also, multiple submission of documents will be disqualified.
2. Please clearly mention the position in the subject line of the email as ‘Application for the Post of Front Desk Officer’. Email and documents without the given subject line will not be considered.
3. Shortlisted candidates will be informed for the final interview.
Nepal Development Research Institute (NDRI)