Fonepay Payment Service Ltd.
Mid – Mobile App Developer
Job Category: Technical
0rganization: Fonepay Payment Service Ltd.
Req Id: AppFonepay
Job Type: Full Time
Job Description / Roles
No. of vacancies: 2
Location: Pulchowk, Lalitpur
- Learn and develop application using flutter for android and iOS platform
- Design the applications provided by the designer and other senior team members
- Provide new ideas and design to be implemented in the projects
- Practice implementing the clean coding standards.
- Maintain the standard coding practice
- Scrum: Maintain increasing trend of velocity
- Kanban: Maintain decreasing trend of Resolution Time and decreasing trend of Average Age Chart.
- Product and services are 100% compliant with defined standards.
- Be reliable and dependable to complete assigned work. Always willing to help others in the team for achieving team goals
- Be able to deliver quality products/features in estimated timeline.
- Communicate well with team members
- Work actively for team’s improvement
- Does not hesitate in owning mistakes or poor performance
- Maintains proper documentation of the work
- Takes initiation and is open to new ideas/approaches
- Is punctual on team events and meetings
- Ability to adapt and implement new technologies during development.
- Have experience in RESTful API integration
- Proven experience in writing code with at least one architectural paradigm (MVVM, MVC, TDD, Clean architecture)
- Have experience in at least two state management (GetX, Riverpod, Provider, Bloc)
- Have strong knowledge on version control
- Working knowledge of general mobile orientations, new trends and emerging technologies.
- Have experience publishing application in Play store and app store.
- Familiar with unit testing.
- Familiarity with Project Management tools such as JIRA, Trello.
- Experience in technical documentation writing.
- Experience in native application development is additional.
- Strong concept of OOP, Clean Code and Clean Architecture.
- Good communications skills, both written and verbal
- Quick and self-learner
- Think outside of the box
- Collaborate with cross functional team
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
Leadership quality & Accountability
Experience: 2+ years of professional experience in dart/flutter.
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science field or related technical discipline.
How to Apply
We are always keen to meet energetic and talented professionals who would like to join our team. To apply, please mail your updated cv on firstname.lastname@example.org also include Subject line applying for.
Application Deadline: Jun 30, 2022 10:00 PM