The Federation of Nepalese Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FNCCI) is the nationally and internationally recognized umbrella organization of business in Nepal. Organized as a representative body of business organizations in the country, it represents the interests of the private sector and is involved in promotion of socio economic development of Nepal through private sector led economic growth. The FNCCI membership, at present, is comprised of 118 District / Municipality Level Chambers in 77 Districts of Nepal (including 1 Observer chamber),123 Commodity/Sectoral Associations, 1748 Leading public and private sector undertakings and 20 Bi-National Chambers (including 8 observer chambers). FNCCI has 7 Province Chapters.
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION / REQUIREMENTS:
Job Category: Research / General Management / Operations / Office Management & Co-ordination
Employment Type: Contract
Education Level/Work Experience: Masters in Management or Economics- 1 year(s) experience (Preference will be given to candidates with work experience in chambers, private sector organization, development agencies and government offices)
Professional Skills Required: Management, Leadership, Communication, Interpersonal
Languages: Nepali and English at professional level
Duties and Responsibilities
- Determine areas of research to enhance knowledge in a private sector.
- Identify sources of funding, prepare research proposals.
- Collect, record and analyze data.
- Interpret data analysis results and draw inferences and conclusions.
- Present research results.
- Use research results to write reports, papers and reviews and present findings.
- Collaborate with research teams, private sectors, government agencies and development partners.
Interested candidates are requested to send their cover letter and resume at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
The application needs to be received latest by July 10, 2022 (Sunday).
This position is open to all the interested applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further selection process(es).
Note: FNCCI reserves the right to select/reject any application on its own discretion.