Heifer Project Nepal
Heifer Project Nepal (HPN) is a Nepali non-profit organization dedicated to ending hunger and poverty and caring for earth by providing livestock, education, and other resources to help poor families become self-reliant. HPN invites application from eligible Nepali citizens for the following position for Nepal Government Partnership for Economic Growth project.
Position: Finance Officer
Number of Vacancies: 1
To assist with financial and accounting aspects of the country program office and maintain accountability of Heifer Nepal’s project partners in accordance with HPI objectives, polices and procedures.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized university in Business Administration, Business Studies, or related field plus a minimum of three (3) years of experience in a similar context is required.
- Other job-related education and/or experience may be substituted for all or part of these basic requirements.
Project Partner/stakeholder financial management and reporting. (50%)
- Responsible for building capacity of project holders in terms of financial management and providing support through trainings and field monitorin
Accounting, Vouching and filing of financial transactions (30%)
- Responsible for ensuring that all transactions are timely recorded with adequate supporting documents and compliance to in-country/HQ policies.
Budgeting and audits (15%)
- Accountable for assisting in annual budgeting cycle and reforecasts and coordinating the process of internal audit, partner audits and statutory audits
Perform other job-related duties as assigned (5%)
HOW TO APPLY
A Cover letter mentioning expected salary along with application form (download from website), latest curriculum-vitae, a recent passport size photograph, a copy of Nepali citizenship certificate should be submitted by email to email@example.com by 10 March 2021. Please indicate the position that you are applying for in the subject line. For details of job description and requirement, please visit our website http://www.heifernepal.org.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.