Website FHI 360
FHI 360 has been working in Nepal since 1993 in the areas of HIV/AIDS, family planning/reproductive health, nutrition, antimicrobial resistance, environment, capacity building, civil society and media strengthening, and governance reform. FHI 360’s work is grounded in evidence and aligns with and provides support to the Government of Nepal’s development priorities and plans. FHI 360 requests applications from the interested and qualified individuals for short-term assignments as follows. Those who already applied for these short-term assignments do not need to apply again.
1. Domestic Resource Mobilization (DRM) Officer
- Implement subnational budget advocacy tool at municipality level for sustainable financing initiative for HIV/AIDS (SFI).
- Coordinate and advocate with the provincial and local governments for DRM particularly in HIV program and services and support implementing partners (IPs) of EpiC Nepal and national networks of key populations (KPs) and people living with HIV (PLHIV) in creating enabling environment in the provincial and local levels for DRM.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in public health, management, public administration, or related field with experience in advocacy, budget analysis, local capacity strengthening activities and domestic resource mobilization.
- Have a good understanding of the national HIV program and government’s annual planning and budgeting process at the national and sub-national level.
- Experience in working with KPs and the PLHIV community will be added advantage.
2. Administrative Associate: 3-5 positions
- Support with processing requisitions.
- Support with travel arrangements.
- Provide logistics support to conduct meetings/workshops/training/other events.
- Support various procurement committees with documentation.
- Follow up with vendors to ensure timely delivery of goods/services.
- Support with photocopying/scanning services.
- Any other administrative tasks based on program requirement.
- Bachelor’s degree in business studies, humanities or related behavioral or social science field with 2-3 years’ experience in an administrative and/or office management function.
3. Finance Associate: 2-3 positions
- Support to print vouchers, supporting documents and filing
- Collect/prepare/review supporting documents to release payment in meetings/workshops/training and support in the settlement process
- Support to get confirmation from the payee
- Support to upload Tax Deducted at Source (TDS)
- Any other finance-related tasks based on the requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or business studies with 2-3 years’ experience in financial management
Interested and qualified individuals are requested to use this link for the application by December 29, 2022
Only short-listed candidates will be invited to participate in an assessment process. Any effort to influence the selection process will result in disqualification.