Company: Asian Paints (Nepal) Pvt. Ltd.
Asian Paints (Nepal) Pvt. Ltd. started its operation in 1983. It is a subsidiary company of Asian Paints Ltd. in India. It is the largest paint company in Nepal with its manufacturing facility located at Hetauda Industrial Estate.
Certified under ISO:9001 and ISO:14001, the company also has certification of approval for most of its products from Nepal Bureau of Standards and Metrology.
The company has been a clear pioneer of innovation in Nepal. It leverages its worldwide experience to deliver products of international quality & range to the Nepali consumers at a reasonable price. Asian Paints manufactures complete range of decorative products. The outlets are spread across all the major towns of Nepal.
Asian Paints is organization who provides Performance Driven working environment and provides Great Learning Platform
Position: Finance Assistant
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location : Hetauda
Education Level : Bachelor
Experience Required : More than or equals to 1 year
Age : Less than 30 years
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor degree in Management/Commerce/Business Studies
• 1 year experience in the field of book keeping
• Basic accounting knowledge and knowledge of banking system
• Knowledge in computer applications-Excel, MS Word
• Team player
• Maintaining VAT purchase book and reconciliation with SAP record
• Bank related work: cheque/cash deposit/withdrawal, LC related work in Bank, remittance related work
• Filling of the accounting documents
• Vouching in SAP system
• Other book keeping works as required
Reporting to: Executive- Finance
CTC: Salary as per company rules
Age: Below 30 years
Last date to apply: 30th June, 2020
HOW TO APPLY
If you find you are eligible for the mentioned position, please send us your resume along with application letter at firstname.lastname@example.org by 16th Ashad, 2077. In the subject of the mail, please mention Designation you are applying for.
This is for Nepalese applicants only.