Website Gurkha Welfare Trust Nepal
The Gurkha Welfare Trust Nepal (GWT (N)) invites applications from suitably qualified and interested
applicants from within the organisation and outside for the position of Finance Assistant based in Pokhara,
Essential Qualifications, Skills and/or Experience:
- Must have a master’s degree in Business Studies with preferably majoring in Finance
- Minimum of two years of accounting or book-keeping experience in INGO/NGO, banks or reputed
- Must have strong MS-Office Skills.
- Excellent English communicating and writing skills.
- Familiar with Income Tax Rules and Regulations of Nepal
The position holder will be responsible for :
- Book-keeping with due consideration on the allocated budget under each heading in the accounting System
- Prepare and Upload Instructions in the system for Online Payment of various types of transactions ranging from Staff to Vendor and partners.
- Prepare Tax Accounts, Payment and Filing of TDS Forms and reconciliation of such statutory ledgers
- Follow-up on outstanding advances/committed liabilities and settles them on timely manner ensuring all the expenses are recorded and paid for.
- Check and Counter Verify the AWC’s Monthly Returns before entering the same in accounting system and arrange for fund top-up to them after duly verifying their requirements.
Note: Please read through the attached Job Description for further information on job responsibilities.
The position falls in EG4-00 of GWT(N) pay structure and will receive a basic monthly salary of NPR.90,316. All other benefits and facilities will be as per GWT(N) Regulations and Policy.The job is offered for 3 years initially and may be extended further on the basis of need and performance.
Qualified, experienced and Interested Applicants are invited to apply for the position by Friday, 17 Dec 2021
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the assessment process.
To download the full job advert, click here.
To download the full job description, click here
To apply, click here