Company: Sanima Hydro
Sanima Hydro is a leading Hydropower Company in Nepal with a team of highly qualified experts and engineers who are involved in projects since preliminary study till complete construction and operation of power plants. Our Team is currently looking for
Position: Finance and Administrative Officer
Number of Vacancies: 2
Job Location : Head Office & Sites
Education Level : Bachelor
Experience Required : More than or equals to 3 years
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies / Administration
• At least 3 years of experience in relevant field, (preferred to Hydropower or Construction sector)
• Knowledge of income tax, VAT and withholding tax applicable in Nepal.
• Knowledge in Accounting Software will be preferred
• High level of verbal and written communication skills
• Focus on time and resource management
• Should have a Nepali Citizenship
• Under overall supervision of the finance head, Finance and Administrative Officer will provide overall finance management and administrative support for smooth implementation of the project
• Maintain day to day admin/finance activities, procurement, office logistic and other necessary activity, logistic arrangement in organizing workshops and training
• Prepare vouchers; carry out data entry in computerized accounting system, filing, handle petty cash, banking transactions, payments etc.
• Prepare bank/cash reconciliation and other financial statements as required, financial reporting to donor and government; prepare annual financial reporting for audit purpose
What We Offer
We offer an exciting, fun and friendly work environment along with several great benefits. At Sanima Hydro, employees are encouraged to bring their innovative and creative ideas to work and to take up challenges. Everyone is given opportunities to learn and develop through knowledge sharing across the whole organization and a career growth plan that fits their ambition. If you want to join a committed and hard-working team, you’ll thrive at Sanima Hydro.
Last date to apply: May. 29, 2019
HOW TO APPLY
The applicants need to submit Cover letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV) and self-attested copies of required testimonials (All Academic Certificates, Experience letters, Copy of Citizenship, Training Certificates) and expected salary. The application should be submitted within 7 days of publication of the notice i.e, before 21st May, 2019, to the Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for further selection process. Sanima Hydro reserves the right to accept and reject any application, without assigning any reason whatsoever. The decision of Sanima Hydro in this regard shall be final and binding to the applicants. Canvassing at any stage of the process shall lead to automatic disqualification.