Organization: Relief Nepal
Relief Nepal is a non-profit making, non-governmental, non-political, social development organization of Sindhuli district. It was established in 2008 AD with the core objective of vulnerable and marginalized people especially women, children, youth and people living with marginalized condition are empowerment and participated in decision process about the issue affecting their livelihood. It has successfully implemented Livelihood, Child Rights, WASH, Education and DRR projects in five districts.
In partnership with World Vision International Nepal (WVIN), Relief Nepal is going to implement the “Integrated Protection and Sponsorship Programme and KISHORI project(s)” in Tinpatan Ward no.,4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, Fikkal Rural Municipality- Ward no. 2, 3, 4, 5 and Golanjor Rural Municipality- Ward no. 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 of Sindhuli districts.
We are looking for a qualified, competent, dynamic, Leadership and visionary qualitative candidates for the effective execution of the project at field which will be carried out in partnership with World Vision International Nepal for the following positions:
Position: Field Mobilizer – Kishori project
Number of Vacancies: 1
Preference: Preferences will be given to the local candidates
Job Location: Field based
Duration: 11 months with possibility of extension
Field Mobilizers based in community and will work with targeted schools and community in respective areas. With support from Project Coordinator, Field Mobilizers –Kishori project will work with schools and community to empower them on MHM and ASRH. S/he will be primarily responsible to provide mange field level activities targeted to schoolchildren, teachers and community targeted to on MHM and ASRH.
• Work closely with school management committee to improve MHM services at school level.
• Work with Project Coordinator to manage training/orientation for school children on MHM and ASRH
• Provide training/orientation to parents of adolescent girls on MHM and ASRH
• Manage community level IEC/SBCC activities
• Support Project coordinator on the project planning
• Collect information to produce monthly report
• Collect case studies/success stories/promising practices
• CMA/ANM or Intermediate in Health related field.
Knowledge and skills
• Knowledge on MHM and ASRH, behavior change communication and community mobilization
• Skilled on planning and capacity building of school children (adolescents), health workers and school management committee and mothers groups.
• Skilled on using different training methods as per target group
• Good training and facilitation skills, ability to adapt to community environment is highly preferred
• Skilled at maintaining relationship with local stakeholders at community ( SMCPTA, school children, HFOMC, local political leaders, health workers, and other NGOs working in the area)
• Implementation skills on planned activities
• Good understanding on financial management system like supporting documents for voucher, advance settlement process etc
• Good communication skills to deal with project team and stakeholders
• Good reporting skills
• Experience of collecting information from the Health institution, school and community
• 1-2 years of experience in public health project at community level
• Experience in providing training/orientation at community level
Last date to apply: 20th October 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates, meeting the above requirements, are requested to submit their application including
• A motivational letter
• An updated CV with details of at least two references (One from last employer)
• Candidates should must mention his/ her E- mail ID and contact number with latest Passport size photo.
E-mail: email@example.com, clearly indicating the position in the subject line
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for written test and interview. Telephone enquiries will not be entrained. Organization reserves all the rights to reject any or all application without assigning any reasons.