Siddhasthali Rural Community Hospital
Siddhasthali Rural Community Hospital (SRCH) is a non-profit sharing institution established to provide quality health services in rural Nepal. SRCH is seeking applications from dedicated. Result oriented, self-driven candidates to fulfil the post of a Field Community Counsellor (Required no. 1).
Field Community Counsellor will support Hetauda Sub-Metropolitan in the fight the against the COVID-19 pandemic. The counsellor is responsible to attend phone calls and reach out to patients and their family members on home quarantine providing health education, guidance, and support amid the COVID pandemic.
- Experience conducting telephone-based interviews data collection, and data entry.
- Experience with health education, health protection. or other public health services
- Fluency in the primary language (s) of the geographical area assigned to support. Excellent command of English and report writing skill.
- Self-motivated and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent knowledge of COVID-19.
- Minimum educational qualification of MBBS, BSc Nursing. BPH, BSW’s or allied health sciences. Background of work experience in COVID-I9 will be given additional weightage.
Scope of work:
- Attend phone calls and make a follow up call to patients and their family members on home quarantine. The toll-free number will be operational from 9 am-5 pm in day from Sunday to Friday.
- Liaise with a range of partner agencies to ensure provision of effective, efficient and timely response and support to patient and their family’s concern.
- Provide non-clinical advice following standard protocols. procedures and guidance, including details about the isolation period and what contacts should do if they have or develop sy mptoms of COVID-19.
- Document conversation with cases and contacts clearly and concisely. ensuring the timely and accurate recording of information.
- Escalate and refer any challenging or complex cases of COVID-I9 and queries or complaints to community health workers.
- Produce and contribute to the production of accurate reports as required.
- Contribute to development of operating protocols, guidance and standard operating procedures.
Job location: Siddhasthali Rural Community Hospital located in Hetauda-6,
Salary and duration of employment: NPR 50000 per month for 6 months with possibility of extension.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV and a cover letter explaining how they meet the criteria by emailing us mentioning the position at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days from the date of this first publication. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview/presentation.
Contact Details: Siddhasthali Rural Community Hospital
Hospital Sadak, Hetauda-6, Makwanpur, PO Box 5249
Source: Nagarik News, 17 May, 2021