Fida International, Nepal
Child Sponsorship Advisor (CSA)/ Donor Liaison Manager (DLM)
Fida International, Nepal announces a vacancy for the post of Child Sponsorship Advisor (CSA)/ Donor Liaison Manager (DLM): 1 (One)
- Correspondence of the Child Sponsorship Program, coding and administration of donations received from existing and new supporters (individuals, donors, trusts, corporates, and new initiatives) in Finnish.
- Tasks to do with sponsorship correspondence such as translation of newsletter into Finnish Language.
- Baseline surveys of new sponsorship areas.
- Planning, Monitoring of Child Sponsorship Program, and reporting in Finnish.
- Responsible for communicating with donors in English and Finnish by email, telephone, letter, and dealing with donor enquiries.
Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum Master’s Degree.
- At least five years working experience.
- Good interpersonal skills with fluency in spoken and written Finnish Language and English.
- Good knowledge on National and International Policies related to Child Rights and Child Protection.
The application with cover letter, CV, Academic certificates, scan copy of Citizenship or Passport, and a recent passport size photo should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 2:00 pm on 8 July 2022. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.
Source: Nagarik News, 17 June 2022