Company: Kamalpokhari Apartment
Premium apartment located at the heart of the city. A reputed apartment community living facility located centrally in Kathmandu is looking for following positions
Position: Facilities and Operations Manager
Number of Vacancies: 1
Education Level : Bachelor
Experience Required : More than or equals to 2 years
• The candidate should have at least 2-3 years of relevant experience with a degree in management or engineering
• S/he is expected to have excellent communication skills in English and Nepali and should be computer literate with working knowledge of office applications
• The candidates should have excellent interpersonal skills and should be conscientious, open minded, emotionally intelligent and should be able to work independently and lead
The major responsibility of the Facilities and Operations Manager at the Apartment facility will be to ensure comfortable and hassle free living for the residents of the community by managing the facilities, day to operations and taking care of general administrations at the apartment. The position will report to the Apartment Management committee.
The specific job responsibilities are as follows
• Overseeing and Managing security, parking, cleaning, technology and communication facilities at the apartment
• Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds, administration, accounts and security
• Ensuring that basic facilities, such as water, water heating, electricity, generators and other facilities are well-maintained
• Managing budgets and procurements and ensuring cost-effectiveness
• Managing all government compliances
• Advising management committee members on increasing energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness
• Overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments
• Managing committee meetings, maintain documentation of such meetings
• Any other responsibilities assigned by the Apartment Management Committee
Last date to apply: June 21, 2020.
HOW TO APPLY
Only short listed candidates will be called for the further selection process(es). The recruiter reserves the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Email your application (cover letter and resume), as a MSWORD attachment addressed to Management Committee to the following email
Mark clearly on the subject of your email the position you are applying.
The deadline to apply is 17:00 hrs, June 21, 2020.