Website PANAGORA GROUP
Position: Facilitation Specialist
Job Location: Kathmandu
Panagora Group is a woman-owned small business (WOSB) providing novel and integrated solutions in international development, including in monitoring, evaluation and learning (MEL) and global health. Our goal is to provide innovative solutions that build national capacity and promote sustainability through robust local participation and capacity building, using highly integrated and private sector solutions. Throughout our work, we embrace a virtuous circle of knowledge stewardship, collaborative learning, and application of evidence to heighten and accelerate positive health and development outcomes.
Panagora Group seeks an experienced facilitation specialist for the anticipated five (5)-year USAID/Nepal Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Activity. The MEL Activity will provide USAID/Nepal with technical and advisory services for: monitoring; evaluations; research, assessments, and data analysis; geographic information services (GIS); and collaborating, learning, and adapting (CLA) activities.
This is a long-term position based in Kathmandu, Nepal expected to start in Fall 2021.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the project’s collaborating, learning, and adapting (CLA) activities, including developingf the learning agenda and working with colleagues to ensure all project efforts contribute to addressing the learning agenda
- Design, source, and implement training and capacity building activities to build M&E capacity of USAID staff, USAID-funded implementing partners, and other stakeholders
- Plan and facilitate learning events for USAID, implementing partners, and other stakeholders to discuss findings from M&E activities and to identify opportunities for adaptive management
- Support the development and management of information and content management strategy implementation
- Report on indicators relevant to capacity building and CLA for the Activity’s own MEL plan
- Identify and recommend the use of organizational assessment tools and agendas, and make recommendations for improvements
- Help prepare capacity assessment reports, periodic activity reports, capacity building plans, presentations, and other deliverables as necessary
- A bachelor’s degree in international development, knowledge management, social sciences, or a related field
- Three (3) to four (4) years of experience in facilitation, training, and/or training design
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate and train large groups, culturally diverse groups, and groups of senior-level executives as well as experience with innovative training and facilitation approaches, and training design
- Experience working in the organizational development, adult learning or related fields preferred
- Demonstrated skills in building, mobilizing, and working in multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience on USAID activities and familiarity with USAID’s ADS 201 and its CLA requirements strongly preferred
- Fluency in English and Nepali, written and spoken
- Must be authorized to work in Nepal
Reports to: Training & Capacity Building Advisor
To Apply: Fill out the online application. Please include a cover letter and resume. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted. Only applicants who include the required application components will be considered.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
*Note: Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.
To apply for this job please visit panagoragroup.zohorecruit.com.