Company: Shailung Group of Companies
The Shailung Group of Companies was founded in 1985 with the vision to build a better world. With five operating companies in five core related sectors, we strive to build a better tomorrow for Nepal and the world. Our expertise and focus is in Construction, Hydropower, International trading, Factories and Industries.
Shailung Construction is among the leading construction companies in Nepal with a glorious history of more than three decades of unparalleled contribution to nation building in terms of building and infrastructure projects.
Shailung Power was established to develop, construct and operate power projects both in Nepal as well as internationally. The company on its own and through its subsidiaries has a large portfolio of power generation capacity, both in operation as well as capacity under development.
Shailung Enterprises was established mainly for importing and supplying goods and materials to our own company Shailung Construction. The company has been at the forefront in supplying quality construction materials to the construction industry in Nepal. Our vision is to scale up and emerge as the largest trading body in Nepal and expand beyond to the rest of the world by 2020.
Shailung Investment was launched to support upcoming technical and non-technical startups around the world. We partner with innovative founders with unique insights, from inception through all phases of growth. Our portfolio and endeavours encompasses ventures from large state-of-the-art factories, huge real estate ventures, hospitals and hotels and resorts.
Shailung Agro was established contribute towards the development of Nepal’s agro potential and to partner with governmental, commercial entities and farmers in realizing strategic food security and achieving long-term agricultural growth, food sustainability and medicinal development in Nepal
Position: Executive Secretary
Number of Vacancies: 2
Education Level : Bachelor
Experience Required : More than or equals to 2 years
• Should have completed Bachelors degree
• At least 2 years of work experience in Management
• Typing skill in both English and Nepali
• Good knowledge of Computer and MS Office
• Good personality
• Knowledge of Account and analyze Balance sheet
• Will need to have skills to communicate with people and arrange meetings/accept phone calls
• Needs good computer skills and must speak fluent English to communicate with international clients / diplomats/colleague in emails and international phone calls
• Must be cooperative and possess pleasant personality and interpersonal skill
• Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
• Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
• Handle requests and queries appropriately
• Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
• Make travel arrangements
• Source office supplies
• Produce reports, presentations and briefs
Last date to apply: 8 July 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated CV at Vacancy@shailung.com