Company: Hyatt Regency Kathmandu
We are looking for highly motivated, self-driven and result-oriented personnel with excellent interpersonal, customer service, and communication (English and Nepali) skills, as well an outgoing personality, for the position listed below.
The candidates will be responsible for assisting in the efficient and smooth operation in the areas concerned, in line with Hyatt Hotels Corporation’s strategies and brand standards. The successful applicant will be required to ensure an excellent and consistent service to customers, while meeting the expectations of associates, guests and owners.
Position: Executive Chef
– Ideally with a university degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.
– Minimum three years experience as Executive Chef or Executive Sous Chef in larger operation and total 8-10 years’ of experience in culinary field in a similar hotel.
– Relevant knowledge in international cuisine and must hold strong Western and Continental experience.
– Comprehensive knowledge of kitchen hygiene practices and occupational health and safety standards.
– Basic Computer skills in MS Office and Recipe Maintenance System are preferred.
– Good practical, operational and People Management skills, with a flair for creativity are a must.
Position: Safety and Security Manager
– Ideally with a professional diploma or certificate in Safety and Security.
– Minimum 2 years work experience as Security Manager, or Assistant Security Manager in larger operation preferably in an International Hotel.
– Good practical, operational and adequate administrative skills are a must.
– Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (with advanced proficiency of the English Language) along with the ability to confidently interact with guests in person.
Position: Assistant Spa Manager
– Ideally with a relevant diploma in Leisure management or Hospitality/Tourism management.
– Minimum 2 to 4 years work experience as fitness Center Manager or Fitness Consultant.
– Operations management experience preferred in the hospitality, resort or spa industry.
– Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
– High analytical ability and emotional intelligence.
Last date to apply: 24 May 2019
HOW TO APPLY
Applications are invited from Nepalese citizens to incorporate curriculum vitae, a photocopy of citizenship with relevant documents (including name and contact details of three referees) and a recent passport-size photograph by Friday, 24 May 2019. Salaries and benefits will be in line with the Hotel policy. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for test/interviews.
Management reserves the right even to cancel the whole acquisition process without mentioning whatsoever reasons to the all concerned.
If you are interested, please send your application to:
Human Resources Division
Hyatt Regency Kathmandu
Taragaun, Boudha, Kathmandu, Nepal
Source: Himalayan Times, May 15 2019