Website Everest Parenteral Private Limited
Junior Accountant / Accountant
- Creating purchase order in the system as per quotation/Performa Invoice
- Mapping of Bill of Material in the System and timely updating as maybe required
- Recording of finished goods in the system batch wise
- Ledger creation and update
- Sharing yield report with the Management
- Passing stock adjustment entries of RM/PM as may be required
- Recording import purchase in the system by creating suitable sub ledger
- Bill verification at the time of recording entries
- Sharing suitable reports with Management from system- current stock, reorder planning, cost analysis, product P&L etc.
- Co-ordinate with Corporate Accounts Team for efficient operations
- Assist in the internal and external audit functions and maintain proper record of files, supporting and invoices
- Conducting physical verification of stock monthly, quarterly, annually and as and when required
- Any other work as may be designated by Management
- Bachelor Degree in Management
- Knowledge of Accounting software
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Power-Point.
- Able to handle pressure with limited supervision.
Experience: 2/3 years
No’s of Requirement: 1
Gender: Female /Male