Website Everest Parenteral Private Limited
- Coordinate and oversee the staff recruitment and selection process – this includes preparing job adverts, short listing, scheduling and organizing interviews, interviewing and selecting candidates.
- Oversee staff performance and attendance.
- Maintain HR administrative record.
- Manage employee onboarding and off-boarding process.
- Provide information and assistance to staff, supervisors and counsel on human resource and work related issues.
- Design and implement HR policies especially on issues like working conditions, disciplinary procedure, absence management and other relevant matters.
- Arrange and attend disciplinary enquiries and grievance hearings as the HR representative.
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities as required.
- Should have profound knowledge of labor law
- Bachelor Degree in Management with specialization in Human Resource Management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill (English & Nepali).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill.
- Negotiation skill with good convincing ability.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Power-Point.
- Able to handle pressure with limited supervision.
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude.
Experience -2/3 years
No’s of Requirement -1
Gender : Female/Male